Excuse me while I think out loud.
After I turn in Arkadium Rising (which I’ll do in the next week or so), I have a few editing clients to take care of. And then it’s on to other writing projects. These are the next projects on my white board, which I hope to finish in the next 12 months:
1. I have about 200 pages in the can for the next novel, and I hope to wrap it up fairly quickly. This story is written in a VERY nonstandard format. I think it has a chance to go viral for me… or it might just collect dust. Who knows? At any rate, I’m enjoying the hell out of writing it.
2. A novella/short novel that bridges Arkadium Rising to the second book in the series. You might want to sign up for my newsletter to learn more about this, since it’s going to be a newsletter exclusive (HINT HINT) for at least six months. You can sign up at this easy link: http://eepurl.com/qFUfP
3. A middle reader/YA adventure novel I’ve outlined with my middle child. This is just going to be crazy fun to write and has series potential.
4. A literary, “quiet” horror novel that has no supernatural elements.
5. Gleaners: Brother’s Keeper Book Two
And… I’m sure more things will come up.