He left it behind, the altar, the haunted shore, the idea that he could ever let this go. The children, they could no longer remain forgotten, historical footnotes only referenced with the passing of years and their morbid anniversaries.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 1 day ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 1 day ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 day ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 1 day ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 1 day ago