He left it behind, the altar, the haunted shore, the idea that he could ever let this go. The children, they could no longer remain forgotten, historical footnotes only referenced with the passing of years and their morbid anniversaries.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- 54% done with Paris 1919, by Margaret MacMillan goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 hour ago
- RT @stucam7771: President Clinton "wasn't the most faithful", but he wasn't a traitor. President W Bush "wasn't the smartest", but he wasn'… 13 hours ago
- The BIG WHAT IF: the multiverse. I CANNOT wait for this season to start. twitter.com/HighCastleTV/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @ememess: That point where a band's completely run out of steam and the singer's in rehab (again) and the drummer's dead (again) so they… 15 hours ago
- RT @Wolfe321: A meme for our time. https://t.co/Hq5K5fijfY 1 day ago