He left it behind, the altar, the haunted shore, the idea that he could ever let this go. The children, they could no longer remain forgotten, historical footnotes only referenced with the passing of years and their morbid anniversaries.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- So, I'm hearing rumblings of another new Nightmare on Elm Street, and Robert Englund has chimed in that Kevin Bacon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- LOL! Feels kinda good when someone who reads nothing but Amish fiction 1-stars one of my books. 8 hours ago
- @lay_jim @ron_clinton @HorrorPaperback @StClare513 @RealmsOfNight1 @bookmovieguy @Authorfan @HorriblePete @EdLaabes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @MikeH5856 This show... the best. 1 day ago
- Either these surrender-flag uniforms for the Cub are gone, or we riot. #cubs 1 day ago