My weird story, “Pain is My Fear Escaping” is now live at Atomjack Magazine. My story follows a poem by Bruce Boston, and I couldn’t be happier sharing such company. Most people either love or hate this story. Feel free to tell me which side of the fence you sit.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time (I know, I know, stop yelling at me). Every sentence is a litt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @UltraTrailMan @Cubs It's pretty fun, isn't it? 13 hours ago
- RT @perlmutations: Good old ordinary American common decency... twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 15 hours ago
- What do you mean? Lottie has tons of agility! twitter.com/Cindy12918721/… 15 hours ago
- RT @BleacherNation: So, this Castellanos kid is probably older than 12. Gonna file a report. 15 hours ago