My weird story, “Pain is My Fear Escaping” is now live at Atomjack Magazine. My story follows a poem by Bruce Boston, and I couldn’t be happier sharing such company. Most people either love or hate this story. Feel free to tell me which side of the fence you sit.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @scottymwatson: Best reunion photo ever https://t.co/IhGRwG8HCT 1 hour ago
- RT @ShaunKing: ANNOUNCEMENT. Deeply honored to be joining the amazing team @TheIntercept. Let's get to work. FULL UPDATE: https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @theintercept: Bernie Sanders's plan for tuition-free public college is finding support far beyond the Democratic Party. https://t.co/Ff… 1 hour ago
- RT @AwardsDarwin: When cars fight back. https://t.co/1702HJxinB 1 hour ago
- We discuss the horror of loss and grief, the novella "Blanky" and the birth of creative inspiration ... morbidlybeautiful.com/interview-keal… 3 hours ago