Just found out I’ve found a home for my piece, “Pain is My Fear Escaping.” This story generally evokes either hatred or high praise from readers and nothing in between. Since I wrote it, and I’ve taken the time to try to sell it, I fall into the later category. More details to follow. Once it becomes available, you can tell me which category you find yourself.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago