Since I have nothing better to do (haha), I’ve decided to put together a nonfiction book proposal for a regional publisher. I’ve had the idea squirreled away in a file on my desktop for about two years. Today, I came across what seems like an ideal publisher. At one point I thought the topic (a ghost town close to me) would be a great setting for a novel. While it still might be at one point, this nonfiction idea is gaining traction in my mind. Who knows, it might go somewhere.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 9 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago