Since I have nothing better to do (haha), I’ve decided to put together a nonfiction book proposal for a regional publisher. I’ve had the idea squirreled away in a file on my desktop for about two years. Today, I came across what seems like an ideal publisher. At one point I thought the topic (a ghost town close to me) would be a great setting for a novel. While it still might be at one point, this nonfiction idea is gaining traction in my mind. Who knows, it might go somewhere.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- So, I'm hearing rumblings of another new Nightmare on Elm Street, and Robert Englund has chimed in that Kevin Bacon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- LOL! Feels kinda good when someone who reads nothing but Amish fiction 1-stars one of my books. 8 hours ago
- @lay_jim @ron_clinton @HorrorPaperback @StClare513 @RealmsOfNight1 @bookmovieguy @Authorfan @HorriblePete @EdLaabes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @MikeH5856 This show... the best. 1 day ago
- Either these surrender-flag uniforms for the Cub are gone, or we riot. #cubs 1 day ago