Since I have nothing better to do (haha), I’ve decided to put together a nonfiction book proposal for a regional publisher. I’ve had the idea squirreled away in a file on my desktop for about two years. Today, I came across what seems like an ideal publisher. At one point I thought the topic (a ghost town close to me) would be a great setting for a novel. While it still might be at one point, this nonfiction idea is gaining traction in my mind. Who knows, it might go somewhere.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I used to think the years I worked in warehouses and stockrooms had been a waste of time. I just never realized how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Thanks for the shout out, Lou! twitter.com/LouPendergrast… 7 hours ago
- Will Romney primary Trump? 7 hours ago
- RT @HIGHzurrer: WGA TV WRITERS: I am in need of a writer who's available right now for some work on an animated sci-fi series. Experience i… 7 hours ago
- You can still buy a copy of the print edition for just $7.99 and receive a free copy of the ebook when it goes live… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago