Since I have nothing better to do (haha), I’ve decided to put together a nonfiction book proposal for a regional publisher. I’ve had the idea squirreled away in a file on my desktop for about two years. Today, I came across what seems like an ideal publisher. At one point I thought the topic (a ghost town close to me) would be a great setting for a novel. While it still might be at one point, this nonfiction idea is gaining traction in my mind. Who knows, it might go somewhere.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago