The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 9 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago