The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Nope. Would likely make us safer. twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 2 hours ago
- Help an awesome writer out with some car repairs. Check out his eBay auctions. twitter.com/RayGarton/stat… 5 hours ago
- #ReadTheWorld with FREE Kindle books in translation from Amazon Crossing. #WorldBookDay amzn.to/2OvKniL via @AmazonPub 5 hours ago
- I just backed this project. If you can't contribute, please consider giving a retweet. Thanks! 7 hours ago
- Check out PRETTY LITTLE DEAD GIRLS: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL, VOL. 1 by Mercedes M.Yardley on @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/37180… 7 hours ago