The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- So, I'm hearing rumblings of another new Nightmare on Elm Street, and Robert Englund has chimed in that Kevin Bacon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- LOL! Feels kinda good when someone who reads nothing but Amish fiction 1-stars one of my books. 8 hours ago
- @lay_jim @ron_clinton @HorrorPaperback @StClare513 @RealmsOfNight1 @bookmovieguy @Authorfan @HorriblePete @EdLaabes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @MikeH5856 This show... the best. 1 day ago
- Either these surrender-flag uniforms for the Cub are gone, or we riot. #cubs 1 day ago