The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- @EdwardLorn Geez, what/who now? Or same old, same old? 8 hours ago
- RT @BrianKeene: For fans of J.F. Gonzalez -- his new official website jfgonzalez.org is now live. Please spread the word. 17 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: If we spent every minute of @theyoungturks breaking down the healthcare bill we couldn't cover every way this fucks over… 1 day ago
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 1 day ago
- Sounds like a good night to me. Enjoy! twitter.com/ThunderstormBk… 1 day ago