The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 12 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 12 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago