The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co. yahoo.com/tv/roseanne-ge… via @YahooTv 3 hours ago
- RT @thatgirlondeck: your Friday #motivation is @Athletics pitcher @kage49's unassisted double play https://t.co/I6Qa0GXb8X 5 hours ago
- RT @flippingbats: "Hold this." https://t.co/cg4Q7fXW9f 5 hours ago
- RT @MLB: .@javy23baez, @Addison_Russell join the rest of the @Cubs infield at the Bryzzo Souvenir Co. #ThisSeason https://t.co/l0cuhXAqSd 1 day ago
- RT @Graham__Hancock: Stuff just keeps on getting older: iflscience.com/plants-and-ani… 1 day ago