The mass market publisher gave me a big no. At least I’ve kept myself busy. Just found out I sold a short to a very cool magazine for a Spring ’09 issue. Have holds on 3 others. Seems like everything I write lately at least hits the editors’ maybe pile. My coming-of-age thriller is coming along. Over halfway through and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so confident at this stage of a 1st draft. Work will slow down for awhile, though. I’m starting a new class next week. Also, I need to expand a short as per a request by an editor. Busy, busy. Busy is good.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago