Well, in the last two days I’ve done a final quick pass/edit through my first novel and pared it down 3000 words. I sent it out this afternoon to the mass market publisher who requested it. I’m excited. I think I made the plot tighter and more immediate. I’ve never read the entire novel so quickly before, and I can’t believe how well it turned out. I’m usually a harsh critic, but I think I have a good chance with this sub. If nothing happens, at least I made it better than it was before this process. I also came up with some cool ideas for a sequel, if there’s ever a demand for one.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 1 day ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 1 day ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 day ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 1 day ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 1 day ago