Well, in the last two days I’ve done a final quick pass/edit through my first novel and pared it down 3000 words. I sent it out this afternoon to the mass market publisher who requested it. I’m excited. I think I made the plot tighter and more immediate. I’ve never read the entire novel so quickly before, and I can’t believe how well it turned out. I’m usually a harsh critic, but I think I have a good chance with this sub. If nothing happens, at least I made it better than it was before this process. I also came up with some cool ideas for a sequel, if there’s ever a demand for one.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @krassenstein: If a gunman can walk into a military base like Fort Hood with 100% of the populace 'highly trained" in firearms use, and… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: CRISIS ACTOR EXPOSED: Why is @FoxNews paying a fake victim? #TammyMustGo https://t.co/nVjhXAdwMC 2 hours ago
- RT @funder: Let me remind everyone that the NRA sent a delegation to meet with Putin allies in Russia before investing $30.3M into Trump. T… 4 hours ago
- Hey, Dad, watch. HEY, C'MON! twitter.com/CUTEFUNNYANIMA… 7 hours ago
- @johannthors Yes, and I think the impact of reviews on sales is in sharp decline. I'm still grateful for every revi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago