Well, in the last two days I’ve done a final quick pass/edit through my first novel and pared it down 3000 words. I sent it out this afternoon to the mass market publisher who requested it. I’m excited. I think I made the plot tighter and more immediate. I’ve never read the entire novel so quickly before, and I can’t believe how well it turned out. I’m usually a harsh critic, but I think I have a good chance with this sub. If nothing happens, at least I made it better than it was before this process. I also came up with some cool ideas for a sequel, if there’s ever a demand for one.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- So, I'm hearing rumblings of another new Nightmare on Elm Street, and Robert Englund has chimed in that Kevin Bacon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- LOL! Feels kinda good when someone who reads nothing but Amish fiction 1-stars one of my books. 8 hours ago
- @lay_jim @ron_clinton @HorrorPaperback @StClare513 @RealmsOfNight1 @bookmovieguy @Authorfan @HorriblePete @EdLaabes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @MikeH5856 This show... the best. 1 day ago
- Either these surrender-flag uniforms for the Cub are gone, or we riot. #cubs 1 day ago