Well, in the last two days I’ve done a final quick pass/edit through my first novel and pared it down 3000 words. I sent it out this afternoon to the mass market publisher who requested it. I’m excited. I think I made the plot tighter and more immediate. I’ve never read the entire novel so quickly before, and I can’t believe how well it turned out. I’m usually a harsh critic, but I think I have a good chance with this sub. If nothing happens, at least I made it better than it was before this process. I also came up with some cool ideas for a sequel, if there’s ever a demand for one.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @rcalo: My friend is reasonably sure companies are selling his data https://t.co/QWrZD9vDCH 2 hours ago
- @CSNChicago has the worst camera angles for baseball games. So frustrating. @Cubs @realcubsinsider 13 hours ago
- RT @voiceofjoey: NEW ON AUDIBLE: Horror novella SIN by Patrick Reuman! audible.com/pd/Fiction/Sin… https://t.co/l414Z99C7O 16 hours ago
- RT @MNightShyamalan: My new film is the sequel to #Unbreakable AND #Split. It was always my dream to have both films collide in this third… 18 hours ago
- RT @MNightShyamalan: Universal Pictures will release #Glass on January 18, 2019 all over the world. How’s that for not keeping a secret! 18 hours ago