Well, in the last two days I’ve done a final quick pass/edit through my first novel and pared it down 3000 words. I sent it out this afternoon to the mass market publisher who requested it. I’m excited. I think I made the plot tighter and more immediate. I’ve never read the entire novel so quickly before, and I can’t believe how well it turned out. I’m usually a harsh critic, but I think I have a good chance with this sub. If nothing happens, at least I made it better than it was before this process. I also came up with some cool ideas for a sequel, if there’s ever a demand for one.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- 54% done with Paris 1919, by Margaret MacMillan goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 hours ago
- RT @stucam7771: President Clinton "wasn't the most faithful", but he wasn't a traitor. President W Bush "wasn't the smartest", but he wasn'… 13 hours ago
- The BIG WHAT IF: the multiverse. I CANNOT wait for this season to start. twitter.com/HighCastleTV/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @ememess: That point where a band's completely run out of steam and the singer's in rehab (again) and the drummer's dead (again) so they… 16 hours ago
- RT @Wolfe321: A meme for our time. https://t.co/Hq5K5fijfY 1 day ago