This is my most anticipated movie in a long time. See the trailer:
525 Ryegrass Ct.
Aurora, IL 60405
Objective Motivated, achievement-oriented professional with a strong work ethic, with extensive experience in the Retail Industry, in search of a management position where my experiences and abilities can elevate the sales, financial and service levels of the organization.
Aldo Group Inc.
3/02 – present Store Manager – Aurora, IL
Responsible for P&L, hiring and training of staff of 3 managers and 20 sales associates of an Aldo Shoe retail outlet
• Selected from 30 candidates to lead a new concept superstore which I have successfully operated in the top 5% of volume in the nation.
• Selected to open and provide training for several new locations nationwide.
• Reduced shrinkage by 6.3%, increased profits 41% over 2002 in a high theft location.
• Awarded Best Operational Cost Control in 2003.
• Awarded New Million Dollar Location in 2004.
• Awarded New Multi-Million Dollar Location in 2006.
6/01 – 3/02 Sales Manager – Schaumburg, IL
Responsible for P&L, hiring and training of staff of 3 managers and 20 sales associates of a Famous Footwear retail outlet
• New store, ran 34% ahead of projected profit.
Foot Locker, Inc.
1/00 – 6/01 Store Manager – Gurnee, IL
Responsible for P&L, hiring and training of staff of 3 managers and 20 sales associates of a Foot Locker retail outlet
• Promoted to 3rd in volume store out of 28 stores.
• Operated at a 9% sales gain through coaching and development of the sales team.
• Received recognition for planning and maintaining strong merchandise presentations to drive sales.
11/98 – 12/99 Assistant Store Manager – St.Charles, IL
Responsible for P&L and training of staff of 3 managers and 20 sales associates of a Walgreens outlet
• Helped to plan and implement successful sales promotions to increase gross profit.
• Developed employees, and saw through to promotion.
10/95 – 11/98 Shipping / Receiving Manager – Wheaton, IL
Achieved high productivity in coordination of merchandise from stockroom to sales floor. Received, inventoried, and displayed merchandise for the whole store. Coordinated weekly advertisements and ensured successful promotions by forecasting and purchasing proper stock levels.
• Helped design and implement a program to increase productivity and customer service in all aspects of store operations nationwide.
• Trainer for executive management in shipping/receiving and merchandise flow aspects.
Education Wheaton North High School – Wheaton, IL
High School Diploma, January 1994 (Early Graduate)
Training Behavioral based interviewing
Skills Proficient on Windows NT/XP and associated business software
Excellent oral and written communication ability
Highly developed customer and team relations
Multi-task oriented with excellent organization skills
what, you want a cookie, fuckwad?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
Subscribe to my newsletter
Glen Krisch, author