I recently finished reading my 1st book of the year, Chasing the Dead, by Joe Schreiber (he maintains a cool blog at http://scaryparent.blogspot.com/). This was a fun, quick read, full of thrills that whirled by at a heart-throttling pace (and indeed, at 250 pages, this one goes by in one or two sittings). I like books like these. It reminded me of a stripped down Koontz offering, if such a thing existed. Believable characters thrown into unbelievable circumstances. My favorite thrillers tend to be of the “everyman” subgenre. I want to read about average people, not police officers/detectives, CSI people, lawyers, etc, etc. If that kind of thriller appeals to you, pick up a copy of Schreiber’s Chasing the Dead.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 9 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago