I recently finished reading my 1st book of the year, Chasing the Dead, by Joe Schreiber (he maintains a cool blog at http://scaryparent.blogspot.com/). This was a fun, quick read, full of thrills that whirled by at a heart-throttling pace (and indeed, at 250 pages, this one goes by in one or two sittings). I like books like these. It reminded me of a stripped down Koontz offering, if such a thing existed. Believable characters thrown into unbelievable circumstances. My favorite thrillers tend to be of the “everyman” subgenre. I want to read about average people, not police officers/detectives, CSI people, lawyers, etc, etc. If that kind of thriller appeals to you, pick up a copy of Schreiber’s Chasing the Dead.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago