I recently finished reading my 1st book of the year, Chasing the Dead, by Joe Schreiber (he maintains a cool blog at http://scaryparent.blogspot.com/). This was a fun, quick read, full of thrills that whirled by at a heart-throttling pace (and indeed, at 250 pages, this one goes by in one or two sittings). I like books like these. It reminded me of a stripped down Koontz offering, if such a thing existed. Believable characters thrown into unbelievable circumstances. My favorite thrillers tend to be of the “everyman” subgenre. I want to read about average people, not police officers/detectives, CSI people, lawyers, etc, etc. If that kind of thriller appeals to you, pick up a copy of Schreiber’s Chasing the Dead.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Nope. Would likely make us safer. twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 2 hours ago
- Help an awesome writer out with some car repairs. Check out his eBay auctions. twitter.com/RayGarton/stat… 5 hours ago
- #ReadTheWorld with FREE Kindle books in translation from Amazon Crossing. #WorldBookDay amzn.to/2OvKniL via @AmazonPub 5 hours ago
- I just backed this project. If you can't contribute, please consider giving a retweet. Thanks! 7 hours ago
- Check out PRETTY LITTLE DEAD GIRLS: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL, VOL. 1 by Mercedes M.Yardley on @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/37180… 7 hours ago