I recently finished reading my 1st book of the year, Chasing the Dead, by Joe Schreiber (he maintains a cool blog at http://scaryparent.blogspot.com/). This was a fun, quick read, full of thrills that whirled by at a heart-throttling pace (and indeed, at 250 pages, this one goes by in one or two sittings). I like books like these. It reminded me of a stripped down Koontz offering, if such a thing existed. Believable characters thrown into unbelievable circumstances. My favorite thrillers tend to be of the “everyman” subgenre. I want to read about average people, not police officers/detectives, CSI people, lawyers, etc, etc. If that kind of thriller appeals to you, pick up a copy of Schreiber’s Chasing the Dead.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 12 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 12 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago