I’ve been running now for 18 years. During runs, I’ve been taunted in just about every way imaginable. If I hear anything about Forest Gump again, I swear, I’ll start puking like Reagan in the Exorcist. Yesterday, I’m getting in my miles and someone shouts “Hey, you freak!” Okay, no biggie. Right? Well, I looked over at my taunter and see that his face is covered in tatoos. There’s so many that the patch of uncolored whiteness stands out like a portwine stain. I’m a freak? I’m an object of ridicule? Makes me wonder what kind of town I live in (which I wonder on a daily basis as it is). I’ve gotta get out of here.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- @UltraTrailMan Monster shot. I don't think he could've hit it any harder. 7 hours ago
- Um, yeah, I need to read The Raven, like, YESTERDAY! twitter.com/JonathanJanz/s… 8 hours ago
- What the hell? I DID NOT want to vomit tonight. twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/… 18 hours ago
- "How's the story going, Glen?" twitter.com/BleacherNation… 18 hours ago
- Nice run, Dhru! twitter.com/NCC_Athletics/… 18 hours ago