I’ve been running now for 18 years. During runs, I’ve been taunted in just about every way imaginable. If I hear anything about Forest Gump again, I swear, I’ll start puking like Reagan in the Exorcist. Yesterday, I’m getting in my miles and someone shouts “Hey, you freak!” Okay, no biggie. Right? Well, I looked over at my taunter and see that his face is covered in tatoos. There’s so many that the patch of uncolored whiteness stands out like a portwine stain. I’m a freak? I’m an object of ridicule? Makes me wonder what kind of town I live in (which I wonder on a daily basis as it is). I’ve gotta get out of here.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Amazing. I really need to reread this. twitter.com/jeffzentner/st… 3 hours ago
- Yep. twitter.com/jandralee/stat… 3 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: I'll Bring You the Birds from Out of ... by Brian Hodge goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 hours ago
- RT @ebsoftball: Derek Jeter is even worse at playing an executive than he was at playing defense... https://t.co/iOvhDVazUJ 4 hours ago
- @mj_ernst There are a couple of good swingman options on the 40 man. I think Monty might have some trade value righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago