I’ve been running now for 18 years. During runs, I’ve been taunted in just about every way imaginable. If I hear anything about Forest Gump again, I swear, I’ll start puking like Reagan in the Exorcist. Yesterday, I’m getting in my miles and someone shouts “Hey, you freak!” Okay, no biggie. Right? Well, I looked over at my taunter and see that his face is covered in tatoos. There’s so many that the patch of uncolored whiteness stands out like a portwine stain. I’m a freak? I’m an object of ridicule? Makes me wonder what kind of town I live in (which I wonder on a daily basis as it is). I’ve gotta get out of here.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @scottymwatson: Best reunion photo ever https://t.co/IhGRwG8HCT 1 hour ago
- RT @ShaunKing: ANNOUNCEMENT. Deeply honored to be joining the amazing team @TheIntercept. Let's get to work. FULL UPDATE: https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @theintercept: Bernie Sanders's plan for tuition-free public college is finding support far beyond the Democratic Party. https://t.co/Ff… 1 hour ago
- RT @AwardsDarwin: When cars fight back. https://t.co/1702HJxinB 1 hour ago
- We discuss the horror of loss and grief, the novella "Blanky" and the birth of creative inspiration ... morbidlybeautiful.com/interview-keal… 3 hours ago