I’ve been running now for 18 years. During runs, I’ve been taunted in just about every way imaginable. If I hear anything about Forest Gump again, I swear, I’ll start puking like Reagan in the Exorcist. Yesterday, I’m getting in my miles and someone shouts “Hey, you freak!” Okay, no biggie. Right? Well, I looked over at my taunter and see that his face is covered in tatoos. There’s so many that the patch of uncolored whiteness stands out like a portwine stain. I’m a freak? I’m an object of ridicule? Makes me wonder what kind of town I live in (which I wonder on a daily basis as it is). I’ve gotta get out of here.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Marked as to-read: Darkness Whispers by Richard Chizmar goodreads.com/review/show/20… 39 minutes ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: I made this handy chart for people who don't seem to understand why we're focusing on Trump when "other people have done… 2 hours ago
- RT @RotoRadarCEO: Miguel Montero trying to throw runners out tonight like... https://t.co/JZg46Kd6Zg 5 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: This video needs to run on a loop until Trumpcare is dead. https://t.co/R3pS5iyAKF 23 hours ago
- What's radical, the currently proposed Trumpcare, or making sure EVERYONE has affordable coverage? twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 1 day ago