I’ve been running now for 18 years. During runs, I’ve been taunted in just about every way imaginable. If I hear anything about Forest Gump again, I swear, I’ll start puking like Reagan in the Exorcist. Yesterday, I’m getting in my miles and someone shouts “Hey, you freak!” Okay, no biggie. Right? Well, I looked over at my taunter and see that his face is covered in tatoos. There’s so many that the patch of uncolored whiteness stands out like a portwine stain. I’m a freak? I’m an object of ridicule? Makes me wonder what kind of town I live in (which I wonder on a daily basis as it is). I’ve gotta get out of here.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I love this lineup! twitter.com/Cubs/status/85… 2 days ago
- RT @MargaretAtwood: #TheHandmaidsTale Is a Warning to Conservative Women newrepublic.com/article/141674… 2 days ago
- RT @MLB: Everybody wants a piece of the @Cubs. Behold, @MLB’s most popular jerseys. atmlb.com/2oRKKsQ https://t.co/JvNr5RyGSR 2 days ago
- When you pull back the focus and see the photo's full scale. twitter.com/Rio_Youers/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: It's Friday morning. You're dreading your commute. Luckily, there's a new episode of my podcast to get you through https://… 2 days ago