Lisey’s Story. All I can say is, Bool, the end. Thank God. This woulda worked a whole lot better as a more linear story without all the trappings of the repetitive interpersonal family-talk. Because all that bad gunky started to get on my nerves after about ten pages. To those who think this is his masterpiece, saying so is a disservice to his previous thirty years of often remarkable prose.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 12 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 12 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago