Lisey’s Story. All I can say is, Bool, the end. Thank God. This woulda worked a whole lot better as a more linear story without all the trappings of the repetitive interpersonal family-talk. Because all that bad gunky started to get on my nerves after about ten pages. To those who think this is his masterpiece, saying so is a disservice to his previous thirty years of often remarkable prose.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @rcalo: My friend is reasonably sure companies are selling his data https://t.co/QWrZD9vDCH 2 hours ago
- @CSNChicago has the worst camera angles for baseball games. So frustrating. @Cubs @realcubsinsider 13 hours ago
- RT @voiceofjoey: NEW ON AUDIBLE: Horror novella SIN by Patrick Reuman! audible.com/pd/Fiction/Sin… https://t.co/l414Z99C7O 16 hours ago
- RT @MNightShyamalan: My new film is the sequel to #Unbreakable AND #Split. It was always my dream to have both films collide in this third… 18 hours ago
- RT @MNightShyamalan: Universal Pictures will release #Glass on January 18, 2019 all over the world. How’s that for not keeping a secret! 18 hours ago