Lisey’s Story. All I can say is, Bool, the end. Thank God. This woulda worked a whole lot better as a more linear story without all the trappings of the repetitive interpersonal family-talk. Because all that bad gunky started to get on my nerves after about ten pages. To those who think this is his masterpiece, saying so is a disservice to his previous thirty years of often remarkable prose.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Nope. Would likely make us safer. twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 2 hours ago
- Help an awesome writer out with some car repairs. Check out his eBay auctions. twitter.com/RayGarton/stat… 5 hours ago
- #ReadTheWorld with FREE Kindle books in translation from Amazon Crossing. #WorldBookDay amzn.to/2OvKniL via @AmazonPub 5 hours ago
- I just backed this project. If you can't contribute, please consider giving a retweet. Thanks! 7 hours ago
- Check out PRETTY LITTLE DEAD GIRLS: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL, VOL. 1 by Mercedes M.Yardley on @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/37180… 7 hours ago