Finished “Gleaners” 1st draft. It’s about 250 words too long for most markets, so I need to cut it back to open it up to the most potential publishers. It’s quite dark and bleak, which matches my mood of late. Going to finish off another short to make a deadline before jumping back into my many novel projects.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- @EdwardLorn Geez, what/who now? Or same old, same old? 8 hours ago
- RT @BrianKeene: For fans of J.F. Gonzalez -- his new official website jfgonzalez.org is now live. Please spread the word. 17 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: If we spent every minute of @theyoungturks breaking down the healthcare bill we couldn't cover every way this fucks over… 1 day ago
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 1 day ago
- Sounds like a good night to me. Enjoy! twitter.com/ThunderstormBk… 1 day ago