Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I love this lineup! twitter.com/Cubs/status/85… 2 days ago
- RT @MargaretAtwood: #TheHandmaidsTale Is a Warning to Conservative Women newrepublic.com/article/141674… 2 days ago
- RT @MLB: Everybody wants a piece of the @Cubs. Behold, @MLB’s most popular jerseys. atmlb.com/2oRKKsQ https://t.co/JvNr5RyGSR 2 days ago
- When you pull back the focus and see the photo's full scale. twitter.com/Rio_Youers/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: It's Friday morning. You're dreading your commute. Luckily, there's a new episode of my podcast to get you through https://… 2 days ago