Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Marked as to-read: Darkness Whispers by Richard Chizmar goodreads.com/review/show/20… 42 minutes ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: I made this handy chart for people who don't seem to understand why we're focusing on Trump when "other people have done… 2 hours ago
- RT @RotoRadarCEO: Miguel Montero trying to throw runners out tonight like... https://t.co/JZg46Kd6Zg 5 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: This video needs to run on a loop until Trumpcare is dead. https://t.co/R3pS5iyAKF 23 hours ago
- What's radical, the currently proposed Trumpcare, or making sure EVERYONE has affordable coverage? twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 1 day ago