Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I used to think the years I worked in warehouses and stockrooms had been a waste of time. I just never realized how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Thanks for the shout out, Lou! twitter.com/LouPendergrast… 7 hours ago
- Will Romney primary Trump? 7 hours ago
- RT @HIGHzurrer: WGA TV WRITERS: I am in need of a writer who's available right now for some work on an animated sci-fi series. Experience i… 7 hours ago
- You can still buy a copy of the print edition for just $7.99 and receive a free copy of the ebook when it goes live… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago