Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 7 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 7 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago