Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @MrFilmkritik: Anderson Cooper hit by a north korean aging beam. https://t.co/s3EuuCB7ed 1 hour ago
- RT @GillianA: Don't ask. @davidduchovny @thebrianhuskey #DarinMorgan #bts #TheXFiles https://t.co/T8DLJ1WU7G 1 hour ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Fixed it. https://t.co/Ta9amHdLGb 1 hour ago
- On page 831 of 1116 of It, by Stephen King goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 18 hours ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: The hard truth about the United States is that the money other countries spend on health and infrastructure, we spend on… 22 hours ago