Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time (I know, I know, stop yelling at me). Every sentence is a litt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @UltraTrailMan @Cubs It's pretty fun, isn't it? 13 hours ago
- RT @perlmutations: Good old ordinary American common decency... twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 15 hours ago
- What do you mean? Lottie has tons of agility! twitter.com/Cindy12918721/… 15 hours ago
- RT @BleacherNation: So, this Castellanos kid is probably older than 12. Gonna file a report. 15 hours ago