Have you ever created characters and you’re amazed at their chemistry? It’s happening to me now. In Chapter One, a married couple has a terrible fight, then they’re in a car accident and one of them dies. It’s not until after I killed one off and the other is missing their significant other that I realized how much they liked each other. How much they clicked. How funny they could be together.
Sometimes writing is like eavesdropping on a really juicy conversation.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Amazing. I really need to reread this. twitter.com/jeffzentner/st… 2 hours ago
- Yep. twitter.com/jandralee/stat… 2 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: I'll Bring You the Birds from Out of ... by Brian Hodge goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 hours ago
- RT @ebsoftball: Derek Jeter is even worse at playing an executive than he was at playing defense... https://t.co/iOvhDVazUJ 4 hours ago
- @mj_ernst There are a couple of good swingman options on the 40 man. I think Monty might have some trade value righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago