Finally completed a pass through the whole mss looking only for clunky usage of “of.”
You think this wouldn’t take too long, but my 111,600 manuscript had 5400 instances of “of.”
I didn’t change every sentence, but did the search and destroy mission to help streamline the mss. After the one pass, WDD stands at 109,583 words. Or, in other words, 2000 words cut. Not bad. I noticed that the mss was much worse at the beginning. I guess I improved while writing this draft. When I complete my list of search items, I’m hoping to be at 100k.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 12 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 12 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago