Finally completed a pass through the whole mss looking only for clunky usage of “of.”
You think this wouldn’t take too long, but my 111,600 manuscript had 5400 instances of “of.”
I didn’t change every sentence, but did the search and destroy mission to help streamline the mss. After the one pass, WDD stands at 109,583 words. Or, in other words, 2000 words cut. Not bad. I noticed that the mss was much worse at the beginning. I guess I improved while writing this draft. When I complete my list of search items, I’m hoping to be at 100k.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 9 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago