Finally completed a pass through the whole mss looking only for clunky usage of “of.”
You think this wouldn’t take too long, but my 111,600 manuscript had 5400 instances of “of.”
I didn’t change every sentence, but did the search and destroy mission to help streamline the mss. After the one pass, WDD stands at 109,583 words. Or, in other words, 2000 words cut. Not bad. I noticed that the mss was much worse at the beginning. I guess I improved while writing this draft. When I complete my list of search items, I’m hoping to be at 100k.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @usatf: Great moment between @starlife_smoke & @BaylorTrack's Maxwell Willis after a tumble in the junior men's 200m final. #USATFoutdoo… 20 hours ago
- @EdwardLorn Geez, what/who now? Or same old, same old? 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: For fans of J.F. Gonzalez -- his new official website jfgonzalez.org is now live. Please spread the word. 2 days ago
- RT @johniadarola: If we spent every minute of @theyoungturks breaking down the healthcare bill we couldn't cover every way this fucks over… 2 days ago
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 2 days ago