I finished reading Jackals by Charles Grant today. I’m also in the process of whittling down a novelette to short story length (to tighten the prose and open it to more markets), and trying to pare down a 500 page novel to something more manageable. It struck me that it takes courage to write as spare as Grant did. To let the reader be the co-writer of the piece. I need to have more faith in the reader.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @MrFilmkritik: Anderson Cooper hit by a north korean aging beam. https://t.co/s3EuuCB7ed 1 hour ago
- RT @GillianA: Don't ask. @davidduchovny @thebrianhuskey #DarinMorgan #bts #TheXFiles https://t.co/T8DLJ1WU7G 1 hour ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Fixed it. https://t.co/Ta9amHdLGb 1 hour ago
- On page 831 of 1116 of It, by Stephen King goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 18 hours ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: The hard truth about the United States is that the money other countries spend on health and infrastructure, we spend on… 22 hours ago