I finished reading Jackals by Charles Grant today. I’m also in the process of whittling down a novelette to short story length (to tighten the prose and open it to more markets), and trying to pare down a 500 page novel to something more manageable. It struck me that it takes courage to write as spare as Grant did. To let the reader be the co-writer of the piece. I need to have more faith in the reader.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 13 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 13 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago