Novel #1 is being held, a short story is being held. Just received a reject on a short that was being held. With all this holding going on, where’s the warmth? Where’s the love? In a cold spell right now, with barely a flicker to elicit any kind of hope. The rejected short was my 40th of the year. No sales to break up that rock solid number. 40. Ouch.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @scottymwatson: Best reunion photo ever https://t.co/IhGRwG8HCT 1 hour ago
- RT @ShaunKing: ANNOUNCEMENT. Deeply honored to be joining the amazing team @TheIntercept. Let's get to work. FULL UPDATE: https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @theintercept: Bernie Sanders's plan for tuition-free public college is finding support far beyond the Democratic Party. https://t.co/Ff… 1 hour ago
- RT @AwardsDarwin: When cars fight back. https://t.co/1702HJxinB 1 hour ago
- We discuss the horror of loss and grief, the novella "Blanky" and the birth of creative inspiration ... morbidlybeautiful.com/interview-keal… 3 hours ago