Novel #1 is being held, a short story is being held. Just received a reject on a short that was being held. With all this holding going on, where’s the warmth? Where’s the love? In a cold spell right now, with barely a flicker to elicit any kind of hope. The rejected short was my 40th of the year. No sales to break up that rock solid number. 40. Ouch.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I love this lineup! twitter.com/Cubs/status/85… 2 days ago
- RT @MargaretAtwood: #TheHandmaidsTale Is a Warning to Conservative Women newrepublic.com/article/141674… 2 days ago
- RT @MLB: Everybody wants a piece of the @Cubs. Behold, @MLB’s most popular jerseys. atmlb.com/2oRKKsQ https://t.co/JvNr5RyGSR 2 days ago
- When you pull back the focus and see the photo's full scale. twitter.com/Rio_Youers/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: It's Friday morning. You're dreading your commute. Luckily, there's a new episode of my podcast to get you through https://… 2 days ago