No entry, really. You’ve read it in the papers, you’ve seen it on TV. Why is all of this happening? You know what I’m talking about. Everything. Everything is distressed. Fear pacifies. Apathy bludgeons. Dysfunction is our new lifeblood. It sickens me to the core. Were we ever a normal, caring, compassionate people? Or were those ideals simply a construct for which to aspire, but never, in our flawed humanity, actually achieve?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- So, I'm hearing rumblings of another new Nightmare on Elm Street, and Robert Englund has chimed in that Kevin Bacon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- LOL! Feels kinda good when someone who reads nothing but Amish fiction 1-stars one of my books. 8 hours ago
- @lay_jim @ron_clinton @HorrorPaperback @StClare513 @RealmsOfNight1 @bookmovieguy @Authorfan @HorriblePete @EdLaabes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @MikeH5856 This show... the best. 1 day ago
- Either these surrender-flag uniforms for the Cub are gone, or we riot. #cubs 1 day ago