No entry, really. You’ve read it in the papers, you’ve seen it on TV. Why is all of this happening? You know what I’m talking about. Everything. Everything is distressed. Fear pacifies. Apathy bludgeons. Dysfunction is our new lifeblood. It sickens me to the core. Were we ever a normal, caring, compassionate people? Or were those ideals simply a construct for which to aspire, but never, in our flawed humanity, actually achieve?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 13 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 13 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago