No entry, really. You’ve read it in the papers, you’ve seen it on TV. Why is all of this happening? You know what I’m talking about. Everything. Everything is distressed. Fear pacifies. Apathy bludgeons. Dysfunction is our new lifeblood. It sickens me to the core. Were we ever a normal, caring, compassionate people? Or were those ideals simply a construct for which to aspire, but never, in our flawed humanity, actually achieve?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co. yahoo.com/tv/roseanne-ge… via @YahooTv 3 hours ago
- RT @thatgirlondeck: your Friday #motivation is @Athletics pitcher @kage49's unassisted double play https://t.co/I6Qa0GXb8X 5 hours ago
- RT @flippingbats: "Hold this." https://t.co/cg4Q7fXW9f 5 hours ago
- RT @MLB: .@javy23baez, @Addison_Russell join the rest of the @Cubs infield at the Bryzzo Souvenir Co. #ThisSeason https://t.co/l0cuhXAqSd 1 day ago
- RT @Graham__Hancock: Stuff just keeps on getting older: iflscience.com/plants-and-ani… 1 day ago