No entry, really. You’ve read it in the papers, you’ve seen it on TV. Why is all of this happening? You know what I’m talking about. Everything. Everything is distressed. Fear pacifies. Apathy bludgeons. Dysfunction is our new lifeblood. It sickens me to the core. Were we ever a normal, caring, compassionate people? Or were those ideals simply a construct for which to aspire, but never, in our flawed humanity, actually achieve?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I used to think the years I worked in warehouses and stockrooms had been a waste of time. I just never realized how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Thanks for the shout out, Lou! twitter.com/LouPendergrast… 6 hours ago
- Will Romney primary Trump? 7 hours ago
- RT @HIGHzurrer: WGA TV WRITERS: I am in need of a writer who's available right now for some work on an animated sci-fi series. Experience i… 7 hours ago
- You can still buy a copy of the print edition for just $7.99 and receive a free copy of the ebook when it goes live… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago