No entry, really. You’ve read it in the papers, you’ve seen it on TV. Why is all of this happening? You know what I’m talking about. Everything. Everything is distressed. Fear pacifies. Apathy bludgeons. Dysfunction is our new lifeblood. It sickens me to the core. Were we ever a normal, caring, compassionate people? Or were those ideals simply a construct for which to aspire, but never, in our flawed humanity, actually achieve?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago