No entry, really. You’ve read it in the papers, you’ve seen it on TV. Why is all of this happening? You know what I’m talking about. Everything. Everything is distressed. Fear pacifies. Apathy bludgeons. Dysfunction is our new lifeblood. It sickens me to the core. Were we ever a normal, caring, compassionate people? Or were those ideals simply a construct for which to aspire, but never, in our flawed humanity, actually achieve?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- @EdwardLorn Geez, what/who now? Or same old, same old? 8 hours ago
- RT @BrianKeene: For fans of J.F. Gonzalez -- his new official website jfgonzalez.org is now live. Please spread the word. 17 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: If we spent every minute of @theyoungturks breaking down the healthcare bill we couldn't cover every way this fucks over… 1 day ago
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 1 day ago
- Sounds like a good night to me. Enjoy! twitter.com/ThunderstormBk… 1 day ago