Whenever I have a plumber over to fix something, they act all high and mighty, looking down their noses and scoffing at the muck that backs up from our pipes? This is their job right, dealing with the disgusting and foul? Do they do this to make you feel like an ass (no pun intended) for having sewage leaving your house? Or is it to make you uncomfortable so they can charge you crazy amounts of money for fifteen minutes of work ($160)?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @scottymwatson: Best reunion photo ever https://t.co/IhGRwG8HCT 1 hour ago
- RT @ShaunKing: ANNOUNCEMENT. Deeply honored to be joining the amazing team @TheIntercept. Let's get to work. FULL UPDATE: https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @theintercept: Bernie Sanders's plan for tuition-free public college is finding support far beyond the Democratic Party. https://t.co/Ff… 1 hour ago
- RT @AwardsDarwin: When cars fight back. https://t.co/1702HJxinB 1 hour ago
- We discuss the horror of loss and grief, the novella "Blanky" and the birth of creative inspiration ... morbidlybeautiful.com/interview-keal… 3 hours ago