Whenever I have a plumber over to fix something, they act all high and mighty, looking down their noses and scoffing at the muck that backs up from our pipes? This is their job right, dealing with the disgusting and foul? Do they do this to make you feel like an ass (no pun intended) for having sewage leaving your house? Or is it to make you uncomfortable so they can charge you crazy amounts of money for fifteen minutes of work ($160)?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I love this lineup! twitter.com/Cubs/status/85… 2 days ago
- RT @MargaretAtwood: #TheHandmaidsTale Is a Warning to Conservative Women newrepublic.com/article/141674… 2 days ago
- RT @MLB: Everybody wants a piece of the @Cubs. Behold, @MLB’s most popular jerseys. atmlb.com/2oRKKsQ https://t.co/JvNr5RyGSR 2 days ago
- When you pull back the focus and see the photo's full scale. twitter.com/Rio_Youers/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: It's Friday morning. You're dreading your commute. Luckily, there's a new episode of my podcast to get you through https://… 2 days ago