Whenever I have a plumber over to fix something, they act all high and mighty, looking down their noses and scoffing at the muck that backs up from our pipes? This is their job right, dealing with the disgusting and foul? Do they do this to make you feel like an ass (no pun intended) for having sewage leaving your house? Or is it to make you uncomfortable so they can charge you crazy amounts of money for fifteen minutes of work ($160)?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 7 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 7 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago