Whenever I have a plumber over to fix something, they act all high and mighty, looking down their noses and scoffing at the muck that backs up from our pipes? This is their job right, dealing with the disgusting and foul? Do they do this to make you feel like an ass (no pun intended) for having sewage leaving your house? Or is it to make you uncomfortable so they can charge you crazy amounts of money for fifteen minutes of work ($160)?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Marked as to-read: Darkness Whispers by Richard Chizmar goodreads.com/review/show/20… 44 minutes ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: I made this handy chart for people who don't seem to understand why we're focusing on Trump when "other people have done… 2 hours ago
- RT @RotoRadarCEO: Miguel Montero trying to throw runners out tonight like... https://t.co/JZg46Kd6Zg 5 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: This video needs to run on a loop until Trumpcare is dead. https://t.co/R3pS5iyAKF 23 hours ago
- What's radical, the currently proposed Trumpcare, or making sure EVERYONE has affordable coverage? twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 1 day ago