Whenever I have a plumber over to fix something, they act all high and mighty, looking down their noses and scoffing at the muck that backs up from our pipes? This is their job right, dealing with the disgusting and foul? Do they do this to make you feel like an ass (no pun intended) for having sewage leaving your house? Or is it to make you uncomfortable so they can charge you crazy amounts of money for fifteen minutes of work ($160)?
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Amazing. I really need to reread this. twitter.com/jeffzentner/st… 3 hours ago
- Yep. twitter.com/jandralee/stat… 3 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: I'll Bring You the Birds from Out of ... by Brian Hodge goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 hours ago
- RT @ebsoftball: Derek Jeter is even worse at playing an executive than he was at playing defense... https://t.co/iOvhDVazUJ 4 hours ago
- @mj_ernst There are a couple of good swingman options on the 40 man. I think Monty might have some trade value righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago