The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago