The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- Nope. Would likely make us safer. twitter.com/johniadarola/s… 2 hours ago
- Help an awesome writer out with some car repairs. Check out his eBay auctions. twitter.com/RayGarton/stat… 5 hours ago
- #ReadTheWorld with FREE Kindle books in translation from Amazon Crossing. #WorldBookDay amzn.to/2OvKniL via @AmazonPub 5 hours ago
- I just backed this project. If you can't contribute, please consider giving a retweet. Thanks! 7 hours ago
- Check out PRETTY LITTLE DEAD GIRLS: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL, VOL. 1 by Mercedes M.Yardley on @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/37180… 7 hours ago