The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 9 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago