The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- So, I'm hearing rumblings of another new Nightmare on Elm Street, and Robert Englund has chimed in that Kevin Bacon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- LOL! Feels kinda good when someone who reads nothing but Amish fiction 1-stars one of my books. 8 hours ago
- @lay_jim @ron_clinton @HorrorPaperback @StClare513 @RealmsOfNight1 @bookmovieguy @Authorfan @HorriblePete @EdLaabes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @MikeH5856 This show... the best. 1 day ago
- Either these surrender-flag uniforms for the Cub are gone, or we riot. #cubs 1 day ago