The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co. yahoo.com/tv/roseanne-ge… via @YahooTv 3 hours ago
- RT @thatgirlondeck: your Friday #motivation is @Athletics pitcher @kage49's unassisted double play https://t.co/I6Qa0GXb8X 5 hours ago
- RT @flippingbats: "Hold this." https://t.co/cg4Q7fXW9f 5 hours ago
- RT @MLB: .@javy23baez, @Addison_Russell join the rest of the @Cubs infield at the Bryzzo Souvenir Co. #ThisSeason https://t.co/l0cuhXAqSd 1 day ago
- RT @Graham__Hancock: Stuff just keeps on getting older: iflscience.com/plants-and-ani… 1 day ago