The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- @EdwardLorn Geez, what/who now? Or same old, same old? 8 hours ago
- RT @BrianKeene: For fans of J.F. Gonzalez -- his new official website jfgonzalez.org is now live. Please spread the word. 17 hours ago
- RT @johniadarola: If we spent every minute of @theyoungturks breaking down the healthcare bill we couldn't cover every way this fucks over… 1 day ago
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 1 day ago
- Sounds like a good night to me. Enjoy! twitter.com/ThunderstormBk… 1 day ago