The invention of the internet has allowed readers to learn about the process of how an author completes a given project. Most of the time I enjoy the behind the scenes glance at a writer at work, othertimes, no so much. Like when an author mentions they need to write 5000+ words a day to meet a deadline. I’ve seen this numerous times over the last couple of years. Does a reader want to know that something was put together slap-dash in order to meet a deadline? Sometimes it’s better to not look behind the curtain.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 13 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 13 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago