Decadence, pure and simple. I ran hard last night. The nine miles was longer than any other run since my back injury, and at a faster pace, too. By the end, my legs were heavy, I was a bit dizzy, but I was content. Happy with the progress. Then I took a steamy shower while enjoying an ice cold beer. Now that’s decadence. Beer in the shower.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @krassenstein: If a gunman can walk into a military base like Fort Hood with 100% of the populace 'highly trained" in firearms use, and… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: CRISIS ACTOR EXPOSED: Why is @FoxNews paying a fake victim? #TammyMustGo https://t.co/nVjhXAdwMC 2 hours ago
- RT @funder: Let me remind everyone that the NRA sent a delegation to meet with Putin allies in Russia before investing $30.3M into Trump. T… 4 hours ago
- Hey, Dad, watch. HEY, C'MON! twitter.com/CUTEFUNNYANIMA… 6 hours ago
- @johannthors Yes, and I think the impact of reviews on sales is in sharp decline. I'm still grateful for every revi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago