Decadence, pure and simple. I ran hard last night. The nine miles was longer than any other run since my back injury, and at a faster pace, too. By the end, my legs were heavy, I was a bit dizzy, but I was content. Happy with the progress. Then I took a steamy shower while enjoying an ice cold beer. Now that’s decadence. Beer in the shower.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- 54% done with Paris 1919, by Margaret MacMillan goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 hour ago
- RT @stucam7771: President Clinton "wasn't the most faithful", but he wasn't a traitor. President W Bush "wasn't the smartest", but he wasn'… 13 hours ago
- The BIG WHAT IF: the multiverse. I CANNOT wait for this season to start. twitter.com/HighCastleTV/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @ememess: That point where a band's completely run out of steam and the singer's in rehab (again) and the drummer's dead (again) so they… 15 hours ago
- RT @Wolfe321: A meme for our time. https://t.co/Hq5K5fijfY 1 day ago