Decadence, pure and simple. I ran hard last night. The nine miles was longer than any other run since my back injury, and at a faster pace, too. By the end, my legs were heavy, I was a bit dizzy, but I was content. Happy with the progress. Then I took a steamy shower while enjoying an ice cold beer. Now that’s decadence. Beer in the shower.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- @BekNicholson Besides being much quieter, it's good exercise! 4 hours ago
- RT @MsBehavinMarin: Dear @SpeakerRyan & @GOP, I didn't realize #Medicare & #SocialSecurity were entitlements. I accidentally paid into the… 8 hours ago
- On page 175 of 405 of Revival, by Stephen King goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 12 hours ago
- RT @CemeteryDance: Our @RichardChizmar has a NEW BOOK announcement coming Monday, November 20th! If you're not already, be sure to follow h… 12 hours ago
- RT @BleacherNation: Stocking stuffer idea, courtesy of me: get a bunch of old, cheap packs of baseball cards, put 'em in your kids' stockin… 12 hours ago