Decadence, pure and simple. I ran hard last night. The nine miles was longer than any other run since my back injury, and at a faster pace, too. By the end, my legs were heavy, I was a bit dizzy, but I was content. Happy with the progress. Then I took a steamy shower while enjoying an ice cold beer. Now that’s decadence. Beer in the shower.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @rcalo: My friend is reasonably sure companies are selling his data https://t.co/QWrZD9vDCH 2 hours ago
- @CSNChicago has the worst camera angles for baseball games. So frustrating. @Cubs @realcubsinsider 12 hours ago
- RT @voiceofjoey: NEW ON AUDIBLE: Horror novella SIN by Patrick Reuman! audible.com/pd/Fiction/Sin… https://t.co/l414Z99C7O 16 hours ago
- RT @MNightShyamalan: My new film is the sequel to #Unbreakable AND #Split. It was always my dream to have both films collide in this third… 18 hours ago
- RT @MNightShyamalan: Universal Pictures will release #Glass on January 18, 2019 all over the world. How’s that for not keeping a secret! 18 hours ago