July 6th is my birthday, and it also happens to be the release date for the new Scott Nicholson book, The Farm. Nicholson’s work has quickly reached that place of comfort for me that few authors attain. Seeing a new Nicholson is like reaching for a Follett, a Ketchum, or a Dan Simmons. The stories might be different, but the storytelling is rock solid, compelling. A comfort. Hopefully, my wife will read this and take it as a HINT HINT what I want for my birthday.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time (I know, I know, stop yelling at me). Every sentence is a litt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @UltraTrailMan @Cubs It's pretty fun, isn't it? 13 hours ago
- RT @perlmutations: Good old ordinary American common decency... twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 15 hours ago
- What do you mean? Lottie has tons of agility! twitter.com/Cindy12918721/… 15 hours ago
- RT @BleacherNation: So, this Castellanos kid is probably older than 12. Gonna file a report. 15 hours ago