July 6th is my birthday, and it also happens to be the release date for the new Scott Nicholson book, The Farm. Nicholson’s work has quickly reached that place of comfort for me that few authors attain. Seeing a new Nicholson is like reaching for a Follett, a Ketchum, or a Dan Simmons. The stories might be different, but the storytelling is rock solid, compelling. A comfort. Hopefully, my wife will read this and take it as a HINT HINT what I want for my birthday.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Trust no one. https://t.co/yxmI8OkdET 12 hours ago
- Hey, Rich, what do you have against rocks? twitter.com/RichardChizmar… 12 hours ago
- RT @jason_blum: No thanks to you. You invite violence. And the police think you're a loser and a failure. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 13 hours ago
- RT @david_tanenhaus: My favorite Civil War era monuments are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments. 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Very rare GWENDY Arc for one lucky winner -- all you have to do is Follow and RT to be eligible. I'll pick one winner n… 21 hours ago