July 6th is my birthday, and it also happens to be the release date for the new Scott Nicholson book, The Farm. Nicholson’s work has quickly reached that place of comfort for me that few authors attain. Seeing a new Nicholson is like reaching for a Follett, a Ketchum, or a Dan Simmons. The stories might be different, but the storytelling is rock solid, compelling. A comfort. Hopefully, my wife will read this and take it as a HINT HINT what I want for my birthday.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ConanOBrien: President Trump didn’t pardon the whole turkey, just the white meat. 6 hours ago
- Such a good read! twitter.com/newmanjam/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Just two days to go until we find out how much this government values our NHS and it’s 1.3 million staff. If we can find… 17 hours ago
- There goes that damned bus again. twitter.com/BleacherNation… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A City of Blinding Light by Roger Dale Trexler goodreads.com/review/show/21… 17 hours ago