July 6th is my birthday, and it also happens to be the release date for the new Scott Nicholson book, The Farm. Nicholson’s work has quickly reached that place of comfort for me that few authors attain. Seeing a new Nicholson is like reaching for a Follett, a Ketchum, or a Dan Simmons. The stories might be different, but the storytelling is rock solid, compelling. A comfort. Hopefully, my wife will read this and take it as a HINT HINT what I want for my birthday.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co. yahoo.com/tv/roseanne-ge… via @YahooTv 3 hours ago
- RT @thatgirlondeck: your Friday #motivation is @Athletics pitcher @kage49's unassisted double play https://t.co/I6Qa0GXb8X 5 hours ago
- RT @flippingbats: "Hold this." https://t.co/cg4Q7fXW9f 5 hours ago
- RT @MLB: .@javy23baez, @Addison_Russell join the rest of the @Cubs infield at the Bryzzo Souvenir Co. #ThisSeason https://t.co/l0cuhXAqSd 1 day ago
- RT @Graham__Hancock: Stuff just keeps on getting older: iflscience.com/plants-and-ani… 1 day ago