July 6th is my birthday, and it also happens to be the release date for the new Scott Nicholson book, The Farm. Nicholson’s work has quickly reached that place of comfort for me that few authors attain. Seeing a new Nicholson is like reaching for a Follett, a Ketchum, or a Dan Simmons. The stories might be different, but the storytelling is rock solid, compelling. A comfort. Hopefully, my wife will read this and take it as a HINT HINT what I want for my birthday.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- RT @ZombieManifesto: #NaomiWadler 11-year-old #ELEMENTARY #SCHOOL student more articulate, more real than #NRA's bought-and-paid-for politi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: "And a child shall lead them..." #MarchForOurLives 9 hours ago
- RT @funder: NEW: John Bolton's Super PAC Got $5 Million From Cambridge Analytica's Robert Mercer. Cambridge Analytica was paid over $1.1 mi… 1 day ago
- I've been known to drive closer to semis to read the graffiti scrawled in the road dust on the back doors. I'll rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @krassenstein: Republicans who appear to support Trump with no questions asked; Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Ron DeSantis, etc, there are o… 1 day ago