July 6th is my birthday, and it also happens to be the release date for the new Scott Nicholson book, The Farm. Nicholson’s work has quickly reached that place of comfort for me that few authors attain. Seeing a new Nicholson is like reaching for a Follett, a Ketchum, or a Dan Simmons. The stories might be different, but the storytelling is rock solid, compelling. A comfort. Hopefully, my wife will read this and take it as a HINT HINT what I want for my birthday.
Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- I used to think the years I worked in warehouses and stockrooms had been a waste of time. I just never realized how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Thanks for the shout out, Lou! twitter.com/LouPendergrast… 7 hours ago
- Will Romney primary Trump? 7 hours ago
- RT @HIGHzurrer: WGA TV WRITERS: I am in need of a writer who's available right now for some work on an animated sci-fi series. Experience i… 7 hours ago
- You can still buy a copy of the print edition for just $7.99 and receive a free copy of the ebook when it goes live… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago