My collection, Through the Eyes of Strays, is due out from Dog Horn Publishing within about six weeks or so, but I wanted to show off the preliminary cover art. The artist is Chris Roberts from Dead Clown Art. I love it and think it’s a fitting piece of art for a book that collects what is basically a ‘best of’ for my short story output over the last twenty years.
"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- Interesting: Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington joins Stone Temple Pilots NME.COM po.st/k68bbL via @NME 17 hours ago
- RT @BLFeed: AVAILABLE: Loss, a horror novella by Glen Krisch - booklending.com/~B006TZ8Z4S 19 hours ago
- RT @BLFeed: AVAILABLE: Commitment and Other Tales of Madness by Glen Krisch - booklending.com/~B005NACNKM 19 hours ago
- RT @eBookDailyUK: Don't miss Where Darkness Dwells, a Great Depression horror novel by Glen Krisch, 321 pages, 4.... Read more at http://t.… 19 hours ago
- During a hot summer night in 1934, tragedy strikes when two local boys search for the truth behind a local legend... audible.com/pd/ref=det_twe… 3 days ago