Newsletter Sign-up Form
Keep up to date on all my upcoming releases!
Click the following link:
- The horizon… or my white board laid bare. wp.me/p1eUIx-ds 10 hours ago
- I SO wanted to call the book done today, but I'm fried. I'll wrap it up tomorrow. 11 hours ago
- RT @simonpegg: It's all very funny live tweeting Sharknado 2 but what if there is an actual Sharknado during the movie. People will think i… 11 hours ago
- RT @mollycrabapple: if you lock humans in a ghetto, blockade them from all sides, starve them, bomb them every two years, of course they'll… 12 hours ago
- @JonathanMaberry Definitely! I can't wait to see it, but I also don't want to expect too much. 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I’ve neglected my blog as of late, but I have a good excuse. Baby Benjamin (our 3rd son) was born on 8-16-11. He’s already a charmer, huh? We’re bringing him home today. His older brothers are so excited!