"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- During a hot summer night in 1934, tragedy strikes when two local boys search for the truth behind a local legend... audible.com/pd/ref=det_twe… 1 day ago
- Trying to decide on a suitable cover artist for my upcoming novel... hmm... 1 day ago
- @BrianKeene I feel you. If I lived nearby, I'd help with the move. 3 days ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Return to Gravity, so many things. It is strange to talk and feel the weight of my lips and tongue! Dizzy too - would fa… 3 days ago
- @BrianKeene can I dm you? It's good news. 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
I’ve been neglectful of my blog, but I have a good excuse. I knocked out the first draft of Nothing Lasting, and I’ve reached the halfway point in a new novella titled “Brother’s Keeper.” I have a swiftly approaching deadline for … Continue reading
I was just interviewed by Christopher Bunn at his blog Scribbles and Tunes. Christopher is a great interviewer, and if you’re a reader/writer and you love interviews, check out his site–it’s the goods. http://christopherbunn.com/?page_id=684 And if you reach the end … Continue reading