"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- During a hot summer night in 1934, tragedy strikes when two local boys search for the truth behind a local legend... audible.com/pd/ref=det_twe… 1 day ago
- Trying to decide on a suitable cover artist for my upcoming novel... hmm... 1 day ago
- @BrianKeene I feel you. If I lived nearby, I'd help with the move. 3 days ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Return to Gravity, so many things. It is strange to talk and feel the weight of my lips and tongue! Dizzy too - would fa… 3 days ago
- @BrianKeene can I dm you? It's good news. 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Oh, shit, I just realized I missed a deadline I was really working hard to make. I generally obsess over reading guidelines, but for some reason it didn’t click in my head that the deadline was for “received by…” not … Continue reading
Since I have nothing better to do (haha), I’ve decided to put together a nonfiction book proposal for a regional publisher. I’ve had the idea squirreled away in a file on my desktop for about two years. Today, I came … Continue reading
In a concerted effort to avoid my current wip, I’ve been getting my hands dirty tending my garden. I think this avenue of distraction is about to come to an end considering I’ve shoe-horned everything I possibly can into my … Continue reading