"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- During a hot summer night in 1934, tragedy strikes when two local boys search for the truth behind a local legend... audible.com/pd/ref=det_twe… 1 day ago
- Trying to decide on a suitable cover artist for my upcoming novel... hmm... 2 days ago
- @BrianKeene I feel you. If I lived nearby, I'd help with the move. 4 days ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Return to Gravity, so many things. It is strange to talk and feel the weight of my lips and tongue! Dizzy too - would fa… 4 days ago
- @BrianKeene can I dm you? It's good news. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2007
I’ve been running now for 18 years. During runs, I’ve been taunted in just about every way imaginable. If I hear anything about Forest Gump again, I swear, I’ll start puking like Reagan in the Exorcist. Yesterday, I’m getting in … Continue reading
Just finished Irving’s The World According to Garp. I thought it was trash, pure and simple. Did I miss something in my reading? I hated every flat, shallow character (and every character can be described as such), and while Irving … Continue reading
I was about to write a rant about the new Linkin Park, a big ol’ wtf sorta tone, but… am I changing my mind? Do I like the new album? Heading that way, it looks. What’s with all the clapping, … Continue reading
Found this and thought it was amazing. What do you think?