"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- During a hot summer night in 1934, tragedy strikes when two local boys search for the truth behind a local legend... audible.com/pd/ref=det_twe… 2 days ago
- Trying to decide on a suitable cover artist for my upcoming novel... hmm... 2 days ago
- @BrianKeene I feel you. If I lived nearby, I'd help with the move. 4 days ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Return to Gravity, so many things. It is strange to talk and feel the weight of my lips and tongue! Dizzy too - would fa… 4 days ago
- @BrianKeene can I dm you? It's good news. 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2007
I normally get my running in outside, but since my wife has decided to take up my masochistic habit, we’ve been working out at the local YMCA. So the other day I’m plugging away on my treadmill, listening to random … Continue reading