Whenever I have a plumber over to fix something, they act all high and mighty, looking down their noses and scoffing at the muck that backs up from our pipes? This is their job right, dealing with the disgusting and foul? Do they do this to make you feel like an ass (no pun intended) for having sewage leaving your house? Or is it to make you uncomfortable so they can charge you crazy amounts of money for fifteen minutes of work ($160)?
"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- eBook Bargain News: Please Help Spread the Word! eepurl.com/zQDl5 2 days ago
- New review of Burke's THE TENT. fearnet.com/news/review/ke… 3 days ago
- Interesting: Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington joins Stone Temple Pilots NME.COM po.st/k68bbL via @NME 4 days ago
- RT @BLFeed: AVAILABLE: Loss, a horror novella by Glen Krisch - booklending.com/~B006TZ8Z4S 4 days ago
- RT @BLFeed: AVAILABLE: Commitment and Other Tales of Madness by Glen Krisch - booklending.com/~B005NACNKM 4 days ago