Just got this from my Leisure book club. I just wanted to read a page or two, but damn, the narrative has captured me. I’m in for the long haul, clearing my calendar for the next twelve hours, and I’m gonna finish it. Damn you Keene.
"Every new book by Glen Krisch is a reason to celebrate."
--Kealan Patrick Burke, author of The Turtle Boy and Kin
"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
--Scott Nicholson, author of The Red Church
- During a hot summer night in 1934, tragedy strikes when two local boys search for the truth behind a local legend... audible.com/pd/ref=det_twe… 2 days ago
- Trying to decide on a suitable cover artist for my upcoming novel... hmm... 2 days ago
- @BrianKeene I feel you. If I lived nearby, I'd help with the move. 4 days ago
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Return to Gravity, so many things. It is strange to talk and feel the weight of my lips and tongue! Dizzy too - would fa… 4 days ago
- @BrianKeene can I dm you? It's good news. 4 days ago